Best Projector for Netflix Reviews
Often, many people don’t have enough time to enjoy their time at the movie theater to watch films with the best quality of pictures, sounds, and brightness. But, with the best projector for Netflix in your home, you can be assured of this. Unfortunately, choosing a suitable Netflix projector is not a simple task. This is because there are many projectors to serve the purpose of users on the market.
Luckily, this guide is meant to help you make the right purchase. We have provided you with a review of six projectors that work well with Netflix. Please look at them and see what suits your budget and needs.
Our Top Pick:
- ARTLii Play3 Outdoor Movie Projector
- ViewSonic M1+ Portable LED Projector
- ViewSonic M1 Mini Ultra-Portable LED Projector
- ViewSonic PX701-4K 4K UHD 3200 Lumens
- NEBULA Anker Capsule, Smart Wi-Fi Mini Projector
- FUNTUSPIC-Ci Best 1080P Wi-Fi Projector
The Leading Projectors for Netflix Reviews
1. ARTLii Play3 Outdoor Movie Projector
Our number one best projector for Netflix we can recommend you to buy confidently is ARTLii Play3 OutdOOR Movie Projector. It is a reliable combination of a projector and a speaker and projects sharp images of up to 100 inches. Mainly, it is designed for outdoor movie nights, camping trips, backyard movie nights, or other places you want to enjoy with your friends and family at night. The wireless streaming media permits you to connect your Android or iOS devices wirelessly without a cable.
On the downside, this powerful projector is only available in a few colors on the market.
- Resolution- This gorgeous projector for Netflix has a native resolution of 1920 x 1080P and supports 4K. Besides, its ultra-high brightness of 340 ANSI and ultra-high color gamut of 120% NTSC assures you that it gives a clearer and sharper image.
- Android TV- As one of the best Netflix projectors, it has an integrated smart Android TV 10.0 system and a Google Play Store. Their role is to help you access online services, browse the internet and run apps like Netflix perfectly.
- Connections- You can connect this projector to multiple devices via Bluetooth or WiFi function. The recent 5G WiFi is more than 3 times faster than the previous 2.4G WiFi. On the other hand, you can connect through the Bluetooth function on the Bluetooth speaker, headphones, and soundbar.
- Built-In Battery- With this projector, you can use it anywhere, anytime. Besides its lightweight, it has an integrated battery. Therefore, you don’t have to worry when the power goes off.
- Bluetooth and WiFi connection.
- Ultra-high brightness.
- High-resolution power.
- Ultra-high color gamut.
- Available in a few colors.
2. ViewSonic M1+ Portable LED Projector
This projector is one of the previous models of ViewSonic M2. It has all the features for Netflix entertainment. The exclusive design of this projector makes it ideal for use in entertainment when traveling. Besides its capacity to fit into the palm, it has an adjustable stand to assist you with inflexible placement based on the space and image alignment.
Despite the amazing features, some customers do not like it because it requires more contrast ratio and brightness.
- Smart Stand- One thing you will love about this projector for Netflix is that it features a stand for easy placement in various angles and positions. Luckily, the smart stand doubles as a lens cover.
- Integrated Battery-When you have this projector, you don’t have to worry about missing to continue watching your favorite movie when the power goes off. It has an in-built battery that can offer up to 6 hours of power when on full power mode. Besides, battery life can vary depending on battery mode and usage.
- Portable- As we said before, you can use this device when traveling. This is guaranteed by its smart stand and is lightweight. It offers an easy way to stream sporting events directly onto any wall or screen from your tablet or smartphone.
- Resolution- The ViewSonic M1 portable projector is ideal for business presentations, gaming, and home theater. It has a physical resolution of 800 x 480 that produces bright and clear images.
- Long battery backup.
- Integrated innovative TV interface.
- Ultra-portable design.
- Easy setup.
- Smart stand.
- Require more contrast ratio and brightness.
3. ViewSonic M1 Mini Ultra-Portable LED Projector
ViewSonic M1 Mini Ultra-Portable LED Projector is among the recent models of Netflix projectors in the market that offers you a great experience as you watch your favorite shows or movies on your computer. It becomes easy to watch movies from Netflix and Blue-Ray on this projector because it has a screen that is about 2000P in resolution.
Unfortunately, some people claim the sound quality of this projector’s speakers is poor despite having amazing features.
- Portable Design- The design of this projector is one of the things that will push you into buying design. It has a portable design of 4 by 4 inches. Hence, you can carry it anywhere you want and have a guarantee of convenient entertainment.
- Smart Stand- Like the previous one, this one also features a smart stand. The stand plays a significant role in the projector because you can place it anywhere at whatever position or angle you want. The smart stand also doubles the lens cover.
- Super Connectivity- In terms of connectivity, this projector is flexible. It features USB Type-A, USB Type C, HDMI 1.4 and WiFi. You can connect it with your smartphones, computers, laptops, Macs, and other media players.
- Integrated Battery- Having this projector guarantees you an exceptional experience. It has a super battery that can last for 1.5 hours without recharging. Luckily, it is a projector that is compatible with a power bank. Therefore, you are assured of extending the battery life whenever you are on the go.
- Bluetooth speaker.
- Built-in battery.
- Supper connectivity.
- Poor quality speakers.
4. ViewSonic PX701-4K 4K UHD 3200 Lumens
Besides being one of the perfect projectors for Netflix, ViewSonic PX701-4K 4K UHD 3200 Lumens is also a reliable projector that supports 4K. It is an all-rounder projector for gaming, home theater, office presentations, and sports.
Even with the amazing features, this projector has a basic design. In addition, it has low connectivity options.
- Flexible Setup- You will love this device because it has a simple and flexible setup. You can put it in many places, including curved areas. All this is guaranteed by anti-warping stabilization,
- Lamp Life- This projector has a long lamp life. It can offer up to 20000 hours of brightness. You can extend the lamp life with SuperEco mode. When the average viewing time is 5 hours in a day, you can use the lamp for over ten years.
- Connectivity- You can connect this projector to your media players, Macs, PCs, gaming consoles, and mobile devices with connectivity options like powered USB-A and Dual HDMI.
- Contrast Ratio– Buying this projector for Netflix assures you of having bright images regardless of your environment. It features 3200 ANSI lumen of brightness and high contrast ratio. Thus, it is an ideal projector when in dark and bright surroundings.
- Provides 4K resolution.
- Long lamp life.
- Compact body.
- Flexible setup.
- Cinematic colors.
- Low connectivity options,
5. NEBULA Anker Capsule, Smart Wi-Fi Mini Projector
If you are looking for a compact Netflix projector with remarkable clarity and contrast, NEBULA Anker Capsule, Smart Wi-Fi Mini Projector is the way. Unlike other projectors, this one employs DLP’s advanced Intelli-bright algorithms to help deliver bright images even if the lighting conditions in a room are not favorable.
On the other hand, it is fitted with a powerful 5W, a 3600 omnidirectional speaker that sounds all around your space. This makes you feel like you are at the center of the scene.
In addition, it is versatile to supports several video and audio formats. However, some accessories might be unpackaged.
- Audio System– This projector comes with a readily passable audio system. Hence, you will hear clear sounds from your device. It features an incorporated 5W speaker.
- Aspect Ratio- The aspect ratio of this Netflix projector is 16:9. This help to deliver a perfectly rectangular picture on your screen to enhance viewing.
- Dual-Frequency- Moreover, the device provides dual 2.4/ 5GHz frequencies. This helps you experience a wide range and excellent performance in terms of the network. Hence, you will hardly experience lags.
- Working Modes- It features two working modes: the projector and speaker modes. In the projector model, you can use it to project your contents on a screen. Otherwise, you can use it in speaker mode as an external portable speaker.
- Passable audio system.
- Omnidirectional speaker.
- Remarkable clarity.
- At times, some accessories are missing from the package.
6. FUNTUSPIC-Ci Best 1080P Wi-Fi Projector
This 1080P Wi-Fi Projector is an alternative to a smart TV. Thus, if you are a tenant who is keen on changing residence now and then, the best Netflix projector you need to have for your needs is this one. Its perfect contrast ratio and resolution make it ideal to be used as a smart TV replacement.
It features a 100 inches screen in the package that can build your home theater at a low cost. Nonetheless, this projector has to be used in a dark room to have the image sharp.
- 100 Inches Projector Screen– The manufacturers put a bespoke and limited 100-inch screen in the package when designing this projector. Luckily, you can easily set it up at your home cinema to help you view movie slide shows, play games, photographs, and TV shows.
- Wide Compatibility- This powerful projector for Netflix is equipped with HDMI, USB, VGA, AV, and 3.5mm audio ports compatible with TV sticks, TV boxes, PC, laptops, USB flash drives, PS4, and speakers, smartphones, and business presentations. In addition, if you want to watch videos from Hulu or Netflix, it is highly recommendable to use a TV stick through an HDMI port.
- Contrast Ratio- It has a contrast ratio of 9500:1. The BL 108 1080P can produce striking colors and more details while in shadows. It works best in places with no windows, and if present, they should be covered completely and the available lights turned off.
- A 100 inches screen.
- Wide compatibility.
- Not good for use in bright venues.
The Best Projector for Netflix Buying Guide?
It is never easy to select a perfect Netflix projector. Nevertheless, knowing the right factors, you need to consider while in the market can make your buying task easy. Below is a discussion of the best factors to pay attention to help you make a good choice.
The first important factor we urge you to consider as you look for the best Netflix projector is resolution power. It is the role of the projector’s resolution to ensure you have a clear and detailed image on the screen of your projector. A projector whose high-resolution power lets you enjoy a crystal clear display on the screen. Such a projector is referred to as a full definition projector.
Unfortunately, most recent projectors do not have a high definition resolution. Thus, make sure you do your search keenly before spending your hard-earned money on the projector.
Another important factor you need to consider when choosing a perfect projector for Netflix is the projector’s brightness. Here, you need to check the projector’s lumens power. Consider buying one that has adjustable brightness options. This one will help you have complete control over the image quality as you watch your favorite movie.
Contrast levels refer to the difference in brightness between black and white. You cannot come across a video projector that projectors perfect blacks. With that, the black color is replaced by a very dark gray.
Normally, contrast is indicated by a ratio like 600:1. The greater the difference between the two numbers, the better the contrast. This means that a projector whose contrast is 2000:1 is better that one with 100:1. In addition to the contrast ratio, consider the light level in the room as you look for the best projector for Netflix. If a room is very bright, the projected image will look washed out even at a contrast ratio of 20000:1.
When looking for the best Netflix projector to buy, make sure this factor is in your mind. If a projector is not easy to use, it will use plenty of your time to do the installation. This, in return, will end up frustrating you. Therefore, take our time to look for a projector that is easy to install, easy to use, and offers you a comfortable usage.
Compatibility of your Netflix projector with other devices is another factor worth paying attention to. This is mainly if you want your projector for multiple purposes. It should come with multiple connectivity ports to ensure you can easily connect it to your mobile phone, laptop, or other devices with your projector.
How to Use Netflix on a Projector?
If you are looking for a perfect way to use Netflix on your computer, there are several things you need to do first. Luckily, you can run Netflix on any mobile device and connect the Apple and Android phones to the projector. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to get started.
Get a Compatible Projector
The first important thing you need is to ensure your projector is compatible with Netflix. Most of the recent projectors can use Netflix without issues. Nevertheless, the older models might not access the video signals. If you are not sure that your projector is compatible, consider checking the list of Netflix-ready devices on their website.
Connect Your Projector to the Internet
After confirming your projector is compatible with Netflix, what follows is connecting it to the internet. If your projector features the Ethernet port, you can connect it directly to your router using an Ethernet cable. Nonetheless, if it does not have, connect it to a wireless network. Because most projectors have integrated WiFi, doing this should not be a challenge.
Start Streaming Netflix
- You can begin streaming Netflix once your projector has been connected to the internet.
- Open the Netflix app on your projector and sign in with your connect.
- Find something to watch and enjoy.
How to Watch Netflix on a Mini Projector?
You can easily watch Netflix on your mini projector, provided you are connected from your computer, laptop, or smartphone. All you are needed to do is have your account set up and the app installed on your device. Besides, make sure your connections are right to help you begin enjoying the cinematic experience right from your home.
The following simple steps will help you watch Netflix on your mini projector.
- Sign in on Netflix
- Select the Cast icon
- Select your projector to broadcast the signal on
When using a desktop computer or laptop, you can use the VGA cable to connect them to your projector. Otherwise, if you use smartphones, tablets, or iPhones, you need a lighting to HDMI adapter.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can You Play Netflix on a Projector?
You can easily watch Netflix on a projector. Some smart projectors feature an integrated Netflix app. Most projectors require a separate media device like Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku to be connected to the projector to help you watch Netflix.
Does a Projector have to be Smart to Watch Netflix?
An intelligent projector offers you the convenience of an integrated innovative TV system. You can easily use the Netflix app or other entertainment apps. Otherwise, the projectors must be compatible with streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire Stick, or Roku Stick.
Why can’t I hear Netflix on My Projector?
Having the volume turned down is the common reason you may not have sound on your projector. Check the volume control on the projector to make sure the volume is turned up. If you are connected to a source device through USB-C or HDMI, check the volume control on that device to make sure it is turned on.
Why won’t Netflix Play Through My HDMI?
If you realize you cannot watch through HDMI, the first important thing you need to do is troubleshoot your hardware connection. Make sure you are using an HDMI cable. Afterward, connect your device directly to your TV. Then, try to reverse the ends of the HDMI cable. Lastly, try a new HDMI cable.
Does Netflix work with Screen Mirroring?
Your tablet and the mobile device must be functioning on the current operating system available for download. Netflix’s screen mirroring only works if your phone meets the minimum needs, allowing the device to scree share the app onto a TV.
From the guide above, Netflix is one of the required platforms nowadays for people who enjoy digital content. As you know, not each projector is an intelligent projector or has the compatibility to support the TV sticks. Hence, if you want to get the best projector for Netflix, you should take your time to go through this article before making purchases. It will help you choose the best projector for your needs and one that will perfectly suit your budget. Happy Shopping!!
Leave a Reply