Do you have a creative mind? With which you can create beautiful designs? If so, and if you want to give them a physical shape, Cricut is the tool that will fulfill your desire. Cricut is a machine by which you can cut your designs from various materials like paper, vinyl, iron-on material, fabric, leather, and wood. With most Cricut, you can draw & cut your designs but not print. So if you want to print them, you will need a printer with your Cricut machine. To use a printer with Cricut – only Inkjet Printers are compatible with Cricut printable materials. Now, let’s look at some Best Inkjet Printer for Cricut.
Top Picks: 5 Best Inkjet Printer for Cricut
Comparison Table of Best Inkjet Printer for Cricut
|Product||Ideal for||Functions||ADF||Paper handling||Speed PPM/PM||Connectivity Technology|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 6978||Cricut Office Home||Print, scan, copy, fax||2-sede, 35 sheet||225 sheet||20 ppm||Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet|
|Epson EcoTank ET-2760||Office, Home, Cricut||Scan, copy, print||Yes||100 sheet||10.5 ppm||Ethernet, USB, W-Fi direct|
|Brother MFC-J491DW||Office, Home, Cricut||Print, scan, copy, fax||20 sheet||150 sheet/adjustable||12ppm/10ppm||Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, Ethernet|
|HP OfficeJet Pro Premier||Cricut Office Home||Print, scan, copy, fax||2-sede, 35 sheet||250 sheet||22 ppm||Wi-Fi, USB|
|Canon PIXMA TR4520||Cricut, Office||Print, scan, copy, fax||20 sheet||100 sheet||8.7 IPM||USB, Wi-Fi|
|Hp ENVY Pro 6455||Cricut Home||Print, scan, copy, mobile fax||Yes||100 sheet||10 ppm||Self-healing dual-band Wi-Fi|
|Canon Pixma MG3620||Home, Cricut||Print, copy, scan||Yes||100||9.9 IPM/5.7 IPM||Wi-Fi|
|HP DeskJet 3755||Office Home||Scan, print, copy||1 sheet||60 sheet||29||Wi-Fi|
|HP OfficeJet Pro 8035||Office, Home, Cricut||Print, scan, copy, fax||35 page 2-sided||225 sheet||20 ppm||Wi-Fi, Ethernet|
|Canon TS202||Office, Home, Cricut||Print only||NO||Rear tray=60 sheet||7.7 ipm/4.2 ipm (c)||USB|
|HP Envy Photo 7155||Office, Home, Cricut||Print, scan, copy||NO||125 sheet||14 ppm (b)/9ppm (c)||USB|
Leading 11 Best Inkjet Printer Reviews- 2022
1. HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Printer
If you want crisper print and brighter images, you should choose HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 All-in-One Wireless Printer. You can print, scan, copy, and fax from this one device. Wireless printing, two-sided duplex printing & scanning, color touchscreen, automatic document feeder, instant ink – are the features you can find in this one of the best inkjet printers for Cricut.
You probably know that if your Cricut Papers print-out crisper, it will be even more dazzling. This HP 6978 printer can help you to do that.
- Multi-Function- This device can provide you with a 225-sheet input tray with auto both side printing experience. Also, you can get 35 sheet ADF with 2-sided scanning. Even it has a 2.65” color touchscreen.
- Wireless Connection- HP 6978 printer has a wireless and ethernet network system. You can easily print from smartphones and tablets even if you’re away from your printer. You can even scan digital files directly to email, network folders, and the cloud.
- Low Cost– With this printer, there will be up to 50% lower-cost color prints. That is up to half the cost per page of a laser printer.
- 2-sided printing & scanning
- Automatic document feeder
- Color touchscreen
- Wireless & Ethernet network
- Available HP instant ink
- NFC touch-to-print is not available
2. Epson EcoTank ET-2760 Inkjet Printer for Cricut
Supposing you are looking for a super-fast printer, versatile, affordable, and easy to operate, we have you covered with the above device. For one, it offers stress-free printing thanks to the two years of free ink in the box. This saves you significantly on your overall printing costs, and hence it maximizes profit,
Better yet, the printer is designed with a built-in scanner and copier so that you can accomplish many tasks from one device. The benefit is that it saves on the cost you would incur buying different devices.
Finally, the device supports different paper sizes so that you can manage various projects without any problem. You can sheet sizes such as 3.5″ x 5″, 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, 8.5″ x 11″, 8.5″ x 14″, A4, A6, half letter, legal, executive
The downside is that you might encounter delays in delivery due to the covid-19 pandemic that’s affecting businesses.
- 2 years of ink – The manufacturer wants you to save your hard-earned money and that’s why they give you two years of ink
- Built-in copier and scanner – You won’t spend any cost when you want to scan or copy documents. Simply use the same device
- Different paper size – This ensures you can handle different projects by choosing the best paper size for the task
- It can print on different paper sizes
- Up to 2 years of ink
- Great value for money
- Delays in delivery can be an issue
3. Brother MFC-J491DW Inkjet Printer for Cricut
Brother printer is designed for users who enjoy convenience amid their printing tasks. Users love it because it does not run out of printing ink, all thanks to the Amazon replenishment feature. This works in that it aut6omatically detect the ink levels in your printer and places order even without your knowledge. The ink ordered is delivered to your doorstep at your convenience.
Next, the brother printer for Cricut offers versatile internet connectivity so that you can find your way. Therefore you are free to connect either wireless via Wi-Fi or wired with USB cables.
Furthermore, it has a 100 tray capacity. This holds enough papers to ensure you won’t need to refill printing papers too often. The end benefit is that you save time when working.
Finally, it offers two-sided printing – something that lets us enjoy saving more on your printing papers and hence the overall printing cost. Unfortunately, you may not be able to work with supplies from other brands.
- Both Wired and wireless connectivity – it offers Wi-Fi connectivity and USB connectivity so that you can use whatever accessible to you
- Amazon dash replenishment – You will never again run out of ink. This feature tracks the ink left and orders for more whenever the levels are down
- ADF – It ensures you don’t waste time feeding printing papers onto the tray manually
- Versatile connectivity
- Versatile design
- No running out of ink
- Great value for money
- No using supplies from other brands
4. HP OfficeJet Pro Premier All-in-One Wireless Printer
If you need faster printing, then HP OfficeJet Pro Premier Printer is one of the best choices for you. Windows and macOS can connect with this printer. Using this printer also provides you with 2-years of ink deliveries without any cost. It also gives us the benefits of checking designs before printing.
For those people who like to create artistic creations and want to bring them a shape, the HP Premier printer can be a better choice for them. For use at home, this printer can be a perfect choice.
- Smart Tasks- HP OfficeJet Pro Premier requires the HP smart app on your phone. With this phone, you can organize your printing processes 50% faster than usual. By selecting smart tasks from the smart app, you can easily start your printing work.
- Premium Productivity- HP Premier printer comes with a premium finish. Moreover, it includes a faster speed at 22ppm, automatic 2-sided scan & copy, and a 35-sheet ADF.
- Built-in Security– This printer has some security systems such as basic encryption, password protection, document protection, and so on. With these security essentials, your sensitive data will be protected.
- Save time
- Secure encryption that keeps sensitive data safe
- Edit designs before printing
- Self-healing Wi-Fi
- Voice-activated printing
- No refillable ink tank
5. Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless Printer
Are you looking to have the best inkjet printer for Cricut and simple to use? Take the Canon PIXMA TR4520 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer. The PIXMA printers are simple because of many helpful features like AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and other additional features.
PIXMA TR4520 works with Alexa, so you can ask Alexa to print your documents, even to set up the printer. Canon Apps easily connect the printer to a wireless connection and print right from your smartphone or tablet. As for the Cricut users, this printer gives you excellent print quality, especially photo print.
- Easily Setup- With the Canon App and wireless connectivity, you can use your smartphone to set up the printer quickly and easily. In this way, you will be able to print from your smartphones or tablets.
- Voice-activated Printing- If you have to do a lot of work at a time, you can ask Alexa (Amazon’s voice-based digital assistant) to print your necessary documents. Alexa can also detect your printer’s running low ink or toner.
- Mobile Apps- You can easily print images and documents from your iOS devices with the AirPrint App. And if you are an Android user, you can also use their android app that permits you to print whatever you need from your phone. Moreover, You can explore your various artistic ideas with the Easy-PhotoPrint (EPP) Editor App.
- Excellent print quality
- A Strong feature set and software bundle
- Auto-Duplex printing
- Voice-activated printing
- Compatible with several apps
- Slow document printing
- High running cost
6. HP ENVY Pro 6455 Wireless All-in-One Printer
HP ENVY Pro 6455 printer will be a better choice for you if you find a printer for personal use. It is designed for family and home-office uses. ENVY Pro 6455 can provide you with the best support for a small range of uses.
The printing quality and the color accuracy of this printer are excellent. It can provide you with a good quality photo print. Even when your printer’s ink is lower than 50%, the printer automatically orders the ink for you. Also, you have delivered free ink for 4-months.
- Mobile Fax- This printer allows you to fax wherever you are, from your smartphone. Although, this feature is available for smartphones, tablets, or PC for 24 months.
- MultiTasking- You can print, scan, copy, fax with this one printer. Additionally, HP Envy printer has other useful features like automatic 2-sided printing, 35-sheet ADF, mobile fax, and so on.
- Print from Anywhere- Download the HP Smart App to easily set up the printer. This app will help you to quickly access and print documents from your smartphone. Moreover, self-healing Wi-Fi will help you to scan, fax, or print from anywhere.
- Self-healing dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- USB port for PC connection
- Auto both side printing experience
- Smart, contextual control panel
- No separate photo tray
- Without an instant ink subscription, per-page costs are high
7. Canon Pixma MG3620
When you want a printer that saves you money, go for the Canon Pixma MG3620. It’s economical because it comes multipurpose, meaning you can do more from one device instead of buying extras. With it, you will easily print, scan and copy documents.
Next is that the machine prints on both sides of the page automatically. The advantage here is that you save on printing papers. On top, it saves on printing time with its printing speed of up to 16 ppm.
Finally, it ensures you enjoy the convenience of printing in your comfort zone. You don’t have to sit next to your printer – connect to Wi-Fi and print from any room within your working place.
However, you should note that obstructions such as walls can block the Wi-Fi features.
- Wireless connectivity – This feature lets you print from anywhere within your working place. You are flexible since you don’t have to rely on the data cable.
- Multipurpose – You can scan print and copy documents without the need to buy extra devices such as scanners and copiers
- Two-sided printing – This lets you print from on both sides of pages. The benefit is that you save on printing papers.
- Relatively fast
- Saves on printing papers
- Does not work well with accessories from other printer brands
8. HP DeskJet 3755
Although Cricut has many best printers, not all will save on your overall costs. Luckily, we found a device that will save your printing cost and time. The machine is none other than the HP DeskJet printer.
It saves on printing costs in that it offers up to 4 months of FREE ink provided you subscribe to the Instant Ink. Afterward, you will need to pay only $0.99 per month, and we think this is easily manageable even when budgeting.
The next best thing about it is the HP smart printing app. This is a game-changer in that it gives you the freedom to print remotely. So, you don’t have to stay next to your printer to print.
Lastly, it comes with a one-year warranty meaning you will get a FREE replacement or FULL refund if you buy the default product. Unfortunately, claiming this warranty can be a tedious process. In some cases, you may end up giving up.
- HP Instant Ink – Subscribe to this program and enjoy free ink for 4 months, then $0.99 pm
- HP smart app – This brings the power of your printer to the palm of your hand. You can print remotely from social media, iCloud, DropBox, etc.
- One-year warranty – To boost your confidence in the product, the manufacturer will refund or replace your product if you air concern within one year of buying.
- Free ink
- Quick shipping
- Warranty of up to 1 year
- You can print remotely
- Limited warranty
9. HP OfficeJet Pro 8035
We choose this printer because it comes with a code to redeem up to 8 months of free ink! With this offer, you will reduce your printing cost by almost 50%.
Additionally, it comes with an inbuilt security feature that ensures no one can spy on your work without your consent. So you can use it with confidence that your project won’t leak.
And to ensure that you will never face internet connectivity issues, the machine comes with self-healing Wi-Fi. Therefore it will automatically detect connectivity issues and resolve them without your notice.
Finally, it is similar to other HP devices in that it also comes featuring a smart printing app that gives you the freedom to print from wherever you are and anytime you wish.
Unfortunately, some users complained that they received the product with missing accessories. However, the company was willing to replace those covered in the warranty.
- Inbuilt security features – You will work confidently knowing that no one can spy on your work
- Self-healing WiFi – Never again have a hard time connecting to a network as any connectivity issue is resolved automatically
- HP printing app – No need to be near your printer to work. Simply use the app and print remotely
- Protected with reliable security features
- Offer mobile printing
- It lets you print remotely
- The seal can be open amid delivery
10. Canon TS202
We close our list of the best printer for Cricut with the Canon TS202. This one is a highly efficient machine in that it features the auto ON/OFF technology, meaning it will turn on automatically when you send a printing command and go into sleeping mode when not in use.
Next is that it comes compact (16.8 x 8.5 x 4.9 inches) and lightweight (5.5 pounds) so that you can carry it and print from where you want. This is a great benefit, especially when dealing with an outdoor project.
Additionally, it comes with canon printing which enhances the users’ experience. With this app, you can create pho collages, add frames, and filter before printing. Also, you can print remotely and from social profiles and storage.
Unfortunately, the pricing may not be fair to all.
- Auto ON/OFF technology – This ensures the printer stays on when in use and go off when not in use
- Canon printing app – It lets you enhance your photos before printing them remotely
- Portable design – you can use it from wherever you want as it easy to transport thanks to the lightweight nature
- Easy to carry around
- Saves on energy bills
- High-quality prints
- Comes with a user guide manual
- It’s relatively pricey according to some buyers
11. HP Envy Photo 7155
The HP printer is a pre-owned device that has surpassed many new printer brands in the market. We liked that it has been inspected, tested, and cleaned in 3rd party state of art labs. As a result, you can buy it with confidence, knowing that nothing will go wrong with it.
And similar to other HP printers, this one also features Instant Ink Program. Therefore, you will never have to bring your printing project to a standstill when ink levels go down.
Also, it has the HP smart app that can be downloaded and installed on your mobile device for easy printing. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has hinted that not all the accessories are new.
- Instant Ink – Get ink supply in advance even before you need it
- Printing app – It lets you enjoy from your comfort zone – no matter where you are
- Reliable warranty – Buy with confidence knowing that if anything goes wrong you are covered
- Reliable warranty
- Quick shipping
- Ever ready customer support
- Come with all relevant accessories
- The accessories may not be original
Epson EcoTank ET-2760
Our research found that the Epson EcoTank ET-2760 is a great choice for saving money users. With its two years of ink in the box, the device will help you maximize the profit by reducing operation costs by almost 50%.
Next is that it comes with built-in security features to don’t have to worry about anyone spying on your work. In addition, it boasts of self-healing Wi-Fi – a feature that ensures no users will face network connectivity issues.
Finally, it comes with a built-in copier and scanner. Therefore you can print, scan and copy documents from the same device. The advantage here is that you don’t spend on extra devices.
Best Printer for Cricut Buying Guide
Whatever the project you need to do, there’s always a good printer that can do it. Unfortunately, finding that ideal printer isn’t straightforward, considering the plethora of options in the market.
To give you a helping hand, we’ve put together a quick and simple buying guide for selecting the best printer for Cricut.
The number one factor to consider when buying the best printer for the Cricutting project is its speed. As a rule of thumb, you need a printer that can manage reasonable pages per minute to avoid delays in your projects.
This tells you the number of pages your machine can print in one month. When the number is high, it means you can accomplish quite a lot than when it’s low.
Generally, you should consider your printing needs and look for a machine with a duty cycle that resonates with your needs.
Before buying your Cricutting printer, check the connectivity options available. You don’t want to be limited when accessing a network, and hence this is a critical consideration.
In terms of connectivity, the best device is the one that offers both wired and wireless connectivity.
How many functions can the machine in question accomplish? Can you use it for other purposes besides printing? The answer to these questions will tell you whether you are making a worthwhile decision.
We advise you to go for a versatile device that can copy, scan, print, and fax documents. In the long run, it will save you greatly on operation costs.
This refers to the ability of a machine to work on both sides of printing papers. The benefit of this feature is that it saves on printing papers and hence your overall operating costs.
Cleaning Process of HP Inkjet Printhead
To get good service from your printer for a long time, you should clean your printhead. Here you will know how to clean your HP Inkjet printer heads.
You can either clean your printhead manually or automatically. Here are the processes.
Printhead Built into the Printer
Manually cleaning a printhead built into the printer requires little more work. The process below is for the HP printers with a printhead built into the printer.
- Remove all cartridges from the cartridge holder.
- Lift the latch to release the printhead from the printer.
- Take the printhead from the printer.
- Clean the ink from the printhead nozzle with a soaked cloth in hot water.
- Take a container with a drowned paper towel in it and put the printhead on the paper towel for 10 minutes. Make sure that the nozzle rests on the paper towel.
- Take it from the container and keep it on a dry paper towel by the nozzle facing up to dry for 15 minutes.
- Reinstall everything in its appropriate place.
Printhead Built into the Ink Cartridge
If your printhead is built into the ink cartridge instead of the prints.
- Take a warm paper towel and blot the cartridge with the printhead facing down on the paper towel to remove any dry ink in the printhead.
- Put the cartridge with the printhead on a dry paper towel for 2-3 minutes.
- Reinstall the cartridge.
After doing this whole process, if you’re still not getting the satisfying result into your printing, then maybe you need to replace your ink cartridge or printhead.
If you want to clean the printhead easily, you can use the automatic way.
- Put a paper in the input tray
- Go to the control panel
- Select ‘Setup’
- Select ‘Tools’
- Then select ‘Clean Printhead’
Now, your printer will start the cleaning process automatically. After getting the result, you can begin your regular printing if that is satisfying. But if the result is not good, follow the same steps a few more times. Even then, if the results are not to your liking, you need to clean it manually.
What is Inkjet Printing Used for?
Inkjet printing is a method of printing by which a digital image is recreated by dripping ink on the layers of the object. This printing method is mainly used for product packet design and labeling. For any commercial uses of printing, inkjet printing is the best.
What is Better: an Inkjet or Laser Printer?
The big difference between an inkjet printer and a laser printer is that an inkjet printer uses ink and a laser printer uses a laser to print.
If you print pictures most and don’t care about printing speed, then an inkjet printer will be the best choice for you. These printers are mainly for home and small offices. And if you need to print many files and have high-speed requirements, then a laser printer will be best for you.
Which Inkjet Printer is Best for Home Use?
One of the best printers is Brother MFC-J895DW Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer for home uses. Because it is easy to connect, compact, economical, loaded with various features and functions. Brother MFC-J895DW gives you high-quality printing in a desk-friendly footprint, so it will even fit anywhere easily. With this printer, you can easily print from mobile devices using AirPrint, Brother iPrint & scan, Mopria, and Wi-Fi Direct.
So, with all these reliable features, you can safely assume that Brother MFC-J895DW Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer will be the best choice for your home.
For printing photos or designs, inkjet printers are the best. Because inkjet printers use liquid ink with small jets that deliver more precise and vibrant images, inkjet printers will be the best printer choice for y if you need a printer for your Cricut. Your Cricut materials are also compatible with such printers.
In this article, you got some Best Inkjet Printer for Cricut. But which is best for your Cricut, that’s up to you. Consider your every requirement, then choose the right printer for you.